- What does YL eServices look for in a candidate?
- How do I apply for a position at YL eServices?
- What is the best way to apply for a job at YL eServices?
- What do I do if there is no current opening for me at YL eServices? How do I submit my resume?
- How do I apply for multiple openings?
- Once I apply for an opening with YL eServices, what happens next?
- How can I be notified about future openings at YL eServices?
- What is your recruitment process?
The requirements would vary from position to position. Generally, we prefer post-graduates from diverse academic backgrounds, with excellent communication skills. Experienced candidates with relevant work experience, with a backup of strong references would be considered. Beyond your academic qualification and prior experience, we also evaluate your attitude towards learning, the team spirit that you possess, as well as your verbal and written communication skills.
You can apply online by submitting your resume against any current job opening displayed
Jobs @ YLe page.
To ensure that your profile is available to the recruiters, we recommend that you apply online for the positions that you are interested in. A second option is the employee referral programme, wherein an employee of YL eServices, who is known to you, could refer your profile for a particular opening with us.
If none of the published positions are suitable at present, you may still submit your resume by sending it to us at email@example.com. Your resume would be added to our database. This will help us consider your profile when a suitable job opportunity arises. We do encourage you to stay abreast of the latest job openings and re-apply against the appropriate job postings for a quicker response.
You can apply for each opening individually.
You will be receiving an acknowledgement via e-mail, and your resume will become available to the recruiter and the hiring manager. They will review the applications for each opening and contact you if your profile matches the requirement for a particular opening.
To know more about the openings at YL eServices, please visit the Jobs @ YLe page in our website.
Typically, our recruitment process involves four steps:
- If your resume matches an open position, you will receive a call from our recruiter.
- If specific technical skills are required for the position, you may undergo an assessment test.
- Once you clear the test, you will be required to undergo an operational interview, which will enable us to spend more time with you and allow you to meet other associates.
- If the interview is successful, an Executive Interview will be scheduled with the HR manager.
Due to the overwhelming response received by us, we would not be in a position to directly interact with each applicant individually. We encourage you to take advantage of the benefits of applying online for the positions you are interested in.
Once the advertised positions are filled, they are immediately removed from the YL eServices website. However, the third-party job site might not have updated its site yet.
You are requested to provide us with your company profile mentioning the clients and profiles you are working on. You may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our employees are expected to be dressed in formal business wear on all working days.
In case you have a question which has not been addressed above, you may e-mail your queries to email@example.com.